Welcome to Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges!
We're so happy to have you playing with us and appreciate all your wonderful support❤️
CHALLENGE #6 - In the Garden
All Dressed Up
We’re so excited to have All Dressed Up as our sponsor this month, YAY! All Dressed Up is sponsoring our main challenge prize and also provided the lovely digi image the PD CDT ladies used on their projects today!
The main challenge Winner wins 2 images of their choice from the All Dressed Up Etsy shop!
This month's theme is In the Garden with the optional twist to include a Dragonfly!
We challenge you to create anything you want from cards to 3D projects, using rubber stamps or digis, cute or scary and everything in between following this month’s In the Garden challenge theme which can be anything garden related really! Enter your In the Garden projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules provided by June 24.
DRAGONFLY AWARD - OPTIONAL CHALLENGE TWIST
Every month our challenge has a fun optional twist. We challenge you to include a dragonfly in some way or form regardless of the challenge theme. Those who choose to rise to the Dragonfly Award challenge in the most unique way wins our coveted Dragonfly Award badge. Please put “DA” after your name in your entry description to indicate you’ve entered the challenge twist and make sure to mention how you included a dragonfly in your post.
All Dressed Up has a wonderful selection of whimsical digi stamps for you to see in their Etsy shop from sweet little girls to animals to digi papers and seasonal images too. All Dressed Up has a monthly Anything Goes Challenge you can play in so if you use one of their images on your Paper Dragonfly entry then don't forget you can also play in their June challenge too!
Paper Dragonfly’s Creative Design Team have made some wonderful In the Garden projects to inspire you using the lovely Little Gardner provided by All Dressed Up. I'm also delighted to introduce you to our two new CDT ladies, a big welcome to Erin and Nan!
Also joining us today is Katrina, our Challenge #3 winner, with her absolutely gorgeous "In the Garden Junk Journal" full of flora, flower gardens and dragonflies! She also has a flip through and a tutorial video you can see HERE and HERE!
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
Our challenges are monthly and start on the 1st Friday of each month.
Each challenge has a different theme.
For most challenges including a dragonfly is optional - see DRAGONFLY AWARD info.
Occasionally a challenge will be dragonfly themed.
ANYTHING FLIES aka anything goes
Anything Flies Challenges are our fun take on Anything Goes which means you make anything you want.
DRAGONFLY AWARD - OPTIONAL CHALLENGE TWIST
Regardless of theme every challenge has a bonus optional twist. I challenge you to include a dragonfly in some way or form regardless of the current theme. Those who choose to rise to the Dragonfly Twist challenge in the most unique way wins our Dragonfly Award badge. Please put “DA” after your name in your entry description to indicate you’ve entered the challenge twist and make sure to explain how you’ve incorporated a dragonfly in your blog post.
WINNERS and PRIZES
Non- sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize winner will win the sponsored prize when offered.
The main Prize winner, Dragonfly Award winner and Top 3 winners win badges and invited to guest DT for the next challenge.
Challenge rules are subject to change when necessary and the most current rules will always be listed under the Challenge Info tab above for easy reference!
- The project must be inspired in some way by the current challenge theme.
- Optional Dragonfly Twist: I challenge you to include a dragonfly in some way or form regardless of the current theme. Those who choose to rise to the Dragonfly Twist Challenge in the most unique way wins our Dragonfly Award badge. Please put “DA” after your name in your entry description to indicate you’ve entered the challenge twist and make sure to explain how you’ve incorporated a dragonfly in your blog post.
- There are no rules as to what you may create - paper crafts, mixed media, use rubber or digis, sweet and cute, creepy cute, quirky, vintage, dark - whatever makes your creativity fly is welcome!
- You must follow the Paper Dragonfly blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you enter to be eligible to play and win.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with Paper Dragonfly!
- Your link must be a direct link to your project post.
- Projects must be blogged or shared on or after the date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- You must mention and link to the current Paper Dragonfly challenge in your post to be eligible to play and win the prize.
- Optional but appreciated - include the current challenge badge in your post.
- Optional but appreciated - display Paper Dragonfly's main blog badge in your sidebar to help promote Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges. That's the one above and also at the top of the right sidebar.
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- If you would like us to leave a comment, be sure you have comment verification turned off and/or that the site you’ve posted to does not require membership to comment etc.
- Paper Dragonfly respects copyright, please do not use images that have been copied without the manufacturer’s or designer’s consent, this includes but not limited to unbranded dies etc.
Paper Dragonfly's Creative Design Team and guest DT has spots open for our 2nd term, have a read of the DT requirements
to see if you'd like to join us!
Have a wonderful crafty day!