Paper Dragonfly's Creative Design Team call is open to everyone with a passion for crafting all kinds of projects. If you love to create and enjoy inspiring others and would like to apply for our CDT either full time or part time please have a read of the CDT requirements below and then email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
In exchange for your inspirational projects and commitment you get to create with digi stamps generously provided by a wonderful variety of different companies.
Part Time DT - flexible options are available if your time is limited but still want in on the fun. You can make projects for a few months in a row or alternating months, etc, for a minimum 6 month term - let's chat about it.
I'm excited to meet you all and start our fun journey together!
I'm looking for a drama free DT prepared to commit to a minimum 6 month term for both full time and part time and able to do the following:
- Make one project per month
- Use the digi images provided by all our generous Sponsors regardless of your personal taste
- Commit to a minimum 6 month term for either full time or part time DT
- Reliable, able to submit projects on time and follow instructions
- You can make anything you want using your personal stash, however, the Sponsor images must be the main focus of your projects
- Able to take good project photos
- Need a Blogger account for submitting your CDT projects
- Need a Facebook account for access to our private DT group
- Blog your projects and advertise the challenge Sponsors in your posts within a day or so of the start of the new Challenge
- Comment on Challenge entries via a number system to thank everyone for playing with us
- Vote on Top 3 winners
- Promote our Challenges by displaying our official badge and Creative Design Team badge in your blog sidebar
- Share your projects on social media including Sponsor social media sites
- Share your projects in Facebook craft groups to promote Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges
- Enter your projects in challenges to help promote us and our Sponsors
- No prior design team experience necessary
- I'm counting on you to be able to manage your DT commitments well if on other teams
Creative Design Team Application
By applying to join our Creative Design Team you agree to all of the above!
If you don't receive confirmation that your application has been received within 2-3 days please resend as emails do go missing.
Successful applicants will be notified via email
Email your application to Cat at email@example.com and put "Paper Dragonfly Creative Design Team" in the subject and your answers to the following questions:
- Confirm you agree to all of the above DT requirements!
- Your first and last name and online nickname
- Email address and an alternate email if you have one
- Blog name and URL
- Tell me a bit about your crafting experience, style and what kind of projects you love to make
- Provide links to all your social media sites where you will be sharing your projects
- Prior DT experience?
- Are you currently on design teams - how many and who?
Post a Comment
Thank you for playing in our Challenges and appreciate your comments. Please follow our Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges Blog!