Welcome to Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges!
We're so happy you are here to play with us and having so much fun, thank you for all your wonderful support❤️.
UPDATE: I don't understand why we have zero entries for this challenge...are you having issues with the linky? Please let me know in the comments if you're having trouble entering this month!
Have you seen my 2 brand new Challenge Blogs yet? The Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges got off to an amazing start with a huge turn out in October and now the November Challenge is waiting for your most magical projects! Crazy for Cats's first Challenge for November is already a big hit with lots of Cat People joining the fun! Come share your kitty projects with us too! I've got DT Calls out for both and would love to have you all join my Most Magical Design Team and Crazy Cat Ladies DT!
See if you're a winner in our October Challenge #10 - SPOOKTACULAR
CHALLENGE #11 - Fall Dragonflies
We Are 3 Digital Shop
The main Challenge Winner wins these 3 digital sets:
Tiny Dragonflies Digital Paper Pack, Itty Bitty Fall Digital Sentiments and Floral Blooms Digital Image set from We Are 3!
This month's theme is all about Dragonflies using Fall/Autumn colors! Even though this month's theme includes dragonflies you still get the optional challenge twist to include an additional Dragonfly in the most inventive way on your Fall Dragonflies projects too!
We challenge you to create projects combining the themes of dragonflies and the colors of Fall/Autumn! You can make anything you want from cards to 3D projects, you can use rubber stamps or digis and all kinds of projects from cute to scary and everything in between is welcome at Paper Dragonfly as long as they follow the Fall Dragonflies theme! Enter your projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules provided by 11:55pm pacific on November 25.
DRAGONFLY AWARD - OPTIONAL CHALLENGE TWIST
Every month our challenge has a fun optional twist to combine with the current theme! This month we challenge you to include a dragonfly in the most unique way in addition to the theme to win our coveted Dragonfly Award badge. Please put “DA” after your name in your entry description to indicate you’ve entered the challenge twist and make sure to mention how you included a dragonfly in a clever way in your post. Please note this is NOT an alternate theme or a separate challenge, your projects must still follow the current theme!
We're excited to have We Are 3 sponsoring us this month, YAY!
We Are 3 Digital Shop has a wonderful collection of digital papers, sentiments and images in their store so do pop over for a look and support our Sponsor. They are sponsoring our main challenge prize this month of these 3 sets which the Paper Dragonfly Creative Design Team used on their projects today!
Here's Paper Dragonfly’s Creative Design Team Fall Dragonflies projects to inspire you using the beautiful prize from We Are 3.
Made by Kelley
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
Our challenges are monthly and start on the 1st Friday of each month.
Each challenge has a different theme.
For most challenges including a dragonfly is optional - see DRAGONFLY AWARD info.
Occasionally a challenge will be dragonfly themed.
ANYTHING FLIES aka anything goes
Anything Flies Challenges are our fun take on Anything Goes which means you make anything you want.
DRAGONFLY AWARD - OPTIONAL CHALLENGE TWIST
Every month our challenge has a fun optional twist to combine with the current theme - we challenge you to include a dragonfly in some way or form. Those who choose to rise to the Dragonfly Award challenge twist in the most unique way wins our coveted Dragonfly Award badge. Please put “DA” after your name in your entry description to indicate you’ve entered the challenge twist and make sure to mention how you included a dragonfly in your post. Please note this is NOT an alternate theme or a separate challenge, your projects must still follow the current theme!
WINNERS and PRIZES
Non- sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize winner will win the sponsored prize when offered.
The main Prize winner, Dragonfly Award winner and Top 3 winners win badges and invited to guest DT for the next challenge.
Challenge rules are subject to change when necessary and the most current rules will always be listed under the Challenge Info tab above for easy reference!
- The project must be inspired in some way by the current challenge theme.
- Optional Dragonfly Twist: Include a dragonfly on your project while still following the current theme. Put “DA” after your name in your entry description to indicate you’ve entered the challenge twist and explain how you’ve incorporated a dragonfly in your blog post. Please note this is NOT an alternate theme or a separate challenge, your projects must still follow the current theme!
- There are no rules as to what you may create - paper crafts, mixed media, use rubber or digis, sweet and cute, creepy cute, quirky, vintage, dark - whatever makes your creativity fly is welcome!
- You must follow the Paper Dragonfly blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you enter to be eligible to play and win.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with Paper Dragonfly!
- Your link must be a direct link to your project post.
- Projects must be blogged or shared on or after the date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- You must mention and link to the current Paper Dragonfly challenge in your post to be eligible to play and win the prize.
- Optional but appreciated - include the current challenge badge in your post.
- Optional but appreciated - display Paper Dragonfly's main blog badge in your sidebar to help promote Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges. That's the one above and also at the top of the right sidebar.
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- If you would like us to leave a comment, be sure you have comment verification turned off and/or that the site you’ve posted to does not require membership to comment etc.
- Paper Dragonfly respects copyright, please do not use images that have been copied without the manufacturer’s or designer’s consent, this includes but not limited to unbranded dies etc.
Paper Dragonfly's Creative Design Team and guest DT has spots open for our 2nd term, have a read of the DT requirements to see if you'd like to join us!