The main Prize winner and Top 3 winners will win badges and be invited to guest DT for the next challenge.
Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize winner will win the sponsored prize when offered.
Challenge rules are subject to change when necessary and the most current rules will always be listed here for easy reference!
- The project must be inspired in some way by the current challenge theme.
- There are no rules as to what you may create - paper crafts, mixed media, use rubber or digis, sweet and cute, creepy cute, quirky, vintage, dark - whatever makes your creativity fly is welcome!
- You must follow the Paper Dragonfly blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you enter to be eligible to play and win.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with Paper Dragonfly!
- Your link must be a direct link to your project post.
- Projects must be blogged or shared on or after the date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- You must mention and link to the current Paper Dragonfly challenge in your post to be eligible to play and win the prize.
- Optional but appreciated - include the current challenge badge in your post.
- Optional but appreciated - display Paper Dragonfly's main blog badge in your sidebar to help promote Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges. That's the one at the top of my right sidebar.
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- If you would like us to leave a comment, be sure you have comment verification turned off and/or that the site you’ve posted to does not require membership to comment etc.
- Paper Dragonfly respects copyright, please do not use images that have been copied without the manufacturer’s or designer’s consent. This includes but is not limited to unbranded dies etc.
Challenge rules are subject to change when necessary and the most current rules will always be listed under the Challenge Info tab above for easy reference!