Welcome to Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges!
We're so happy you are here to play with us and having so much fun, thank you for all your wonderful support❤️.
Paper Dragonfly's Creative Design Team and Guest DT Call
Come and join our Creative Design Team either full time or part time - have a read of the DT requirements and send in your questionnaire answers, please re-send if you don't hear from me within 4 days!
See if you're a winner in our February Challenge #14 - Red, White and Gold Valentines
All that Glitters is Green and Gold
The main Challenge Winner wins 3 digi images of your choice from Pattie's Creations!
Our March Challenge is All that Glitters is Green and Gold with the optional challenge twist to include a Dragonfly on your projects! We challenge you to make glittery green and gold projects whether that be St Patrick's Day themed or any other themes colored with shades of green and yellow/gold using your green and gold glittery supplies!
You can make anything you want from cards to 3D projects using rubber stamps, digis, dies etc and all kinds of projects from cute to scary and everything in between is welcome at Paper Dragonfly as long as they follow the current theme! Enter your projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules provided by 11:55pm pacific on March 31.
DRAGONFLY AWARD - OPTIONAL CHALLENGE TWIST
Every month our challenge has the fun optional twist to include a dragonfly in some way or form with the current theme. Those who choose to rise to the Dragonfly Award challenge twist in the most unique way wins our coveted Dragonfly Award badge. Please put “DA” after your name in your entry description to indicate you’ve entered the challenge twist and make sure to mention how you included a dragonfly in your post. Please note this is NOT an alternate theme or a separate challenge, your projects must still follow the current theme!
We're excited to have Pattie's Creations sponsoring us this month, YAY!
Pattie's Creations is sponsoring our main challenge prize this month and also provided the beautiful digi images the CDT ladies used on their projects today! Do pop over to see the wonderful collection of designs in her store and support our Sponsor!
Paper Dragonfly’s Creative Design Team have made glittery St Patrick's Day projects with the lovely digis provided by Pattie's Creations to inspire you this month!
Created by Cat
Created by Kelley
using Pot of Gold
Created by Val
Created by Nan
Created by Patricia
using Pot of Gold
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
Our challenges are monthly and start on the 1st Friday of each month.
Each challenge has a different theme.
For most challenges including a dragonfly is optional - see DRAGONFLY AWARD info.
Occasionally a challenge will be dragonfly themed.
ANYTHING FLIES aka anything goes
Anything Flies Challenges are our fun take on Anything Goes which means you make anything you want.
DRAGONFLY AWARD - OPTIONAL CHALLENGE TWIST
Every month our challenge has a fun optional twist to combine with the current theme - we challenge you to include a dragonfly in some way or form. Those who choose to rise to the Dragonfly Award challenge twist in the most unique way wins our coveted Dragonfly Award badge. Please put “DA” after your name in your entry description to indicate you’ve entered the challenge twist and make sure to mention how you included a dragonfly in your post. Please note this is NOT an alternate theme or a separate challenge, your projects must still follow the current theme!
WINNERS and PRIZES
Non- sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize winner will win the sponsored prize when offered.
The main Prize winner, Dragonfly Award winner and Top 3 winners win badges and invited to guest DT for the next challenge.
Challenge rules are subject to change when necessary and the most current rules will always be listed under the Challenge Info tab above for easy reference!
- The project must be inspired in some way by the current challenge theme.
- Optional Dragonfly Twist: Include a dragonfly on your project while still following the current theme. Put “DA” after your name in your entry description to indicate you’ve entered the challenge twist and explain how you’ve incorporated a dragonfly in your blog post. Please note this is NOT an alternate theme or a separate challenge, your projects must still follow the current theme!
- There are no rules as to what you may create - paper crafts, mixed media, use rubber or digis, sweet and cute, creepy cute, quirky, vintage, dark - whatever makes your creativity fly is welcome!
- You must follow the Paper Dragonfly blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you enter to be eligible to play and win.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with Paper Dragonfly!
- Your link must be a direct link to your project post.
- Projects must be blogged or shared on or after the date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- You must mention and link to the current Paper Dragonfly challenge in your post to be eligible to play and win the prize.
- Optional but appreciated - include the current challenge badge in your post.
- Optional but appreciated - display Paper Dragonfly's main blog badge in your sidebar to help promote Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges. That's the one above and also at the top of the right sidebar.
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- If you would like us to leave a comment, be sure you have comment verification turned off and/or that the site you’ve posted to does not require membership to comment etc.
- Paper Dragonfly respects copyright, please do not use images that have been copied without the manufacturer’s or designer’s consent, this includes but not limited to unbranded dies etc.
Have a wonderful crafty day!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Post a Comment
Thank you for playing with us - please leave a comment after you link up and don't forget to follow Paper Dragonfly!