Thursday, November 2, 2023

CHALLENGE #22 "Anything (goes) Flies" or "Dragons" - WINNERS

Hello and thank you so much for playing in our "Anything Flies (Goes)" or "Dragons" Challenge! 
A BIG Thank You to Mirtillamente for being our October Challenge Sponsor!


The Prize Winner with these lovely card is
#7 Maryann

Congratulations, you've won our Winner badge and 2 digis and a mini digi paper pad from Mirtillamente!
Please email Cat to claim your prize before the end of December at paperdragonflychallenges@yahoo.com with “Challenge #22 Winner” in the subject!
Please resend your email if you don't hear from me within 4 days!


The Winner of our coveted Dragonfly Award badge with this lovely project is

#5 Deanne


Congrats to the TOP PICK badge Winners with these lovely projects

#10 Bonnie G

#17 Lori P

#18 Margreet

#25 Becca S

Congratulations everyone, enjoy your wins and proudly display your Paper Dragonfly badges!

See you all here Friday for Challenge #23!

Have a wonderful crafty day!
Cat 🐱
xox

3 comments:

  1. Awesome creations everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my card for the DRAGONFLY AWARD! Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!

    PS-Just want to let you know that I ALWAYS comment when I receive recognition for a project, sometimes my comment doesn't show up for some reason. but I DO COMMENT to say THANKS!!!

    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. How happy I am to be among the winners. Thank you so much! Congratulations to the other winners. Enjoy your day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ! Quelle joie de découvrir que je suis l'heureuse gagnante du challenge #22 - October.
    C'est avec fierté que j'affiche le badge sur mon blog.
    Un grand merci.
    Félicitations aux autres gagnantes qui m'accompagnent.
    MaryannG
    Oh ! What a joy to discover that I am the lucky winner of challenge #22 - October.
    It is with pride that I display the badge on my blog.
    A big thank-you.
    Congratulations to the other winners who are with me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for playing in our Challenges and appreciate your comments. Please follow our Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges Blog!